MoveAbility VIRTUAL classes run in 3 sessions:
Those who participated in the previous session will get first priority for future sessions.
MoveAbility Kids Siblings participate at a lower rate- 25% OFF!
Returning members receive 10% OFF!
Too late and your class already FULL? Pre-Register for the next session to be put on our wait list and you will be notified as soon as a spot opens up!
MoveAbility Recreational Classes Offered ONLINE:
ADAPTIVE DANCE (AGES 4 - 18)
What makes a
MoveAbility Virtual Dance
class so awesome?
1. SET UP SUPPORT - An exclusive 1:1 phone call from your instructor BEFORE classes begins, to help families who are unfamiliar with using *live video apps so your child is ready to go for the first class!
2. VISUAL AIDS - Your child will be able to follow along with accompanied visual aids!
3. EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTOR - Coach Erin is back and looking forward to getting kids active and moving again!
4. CREATIVE & INCLUSIVE - No matter your child's abilities, MoveAbility is still here to support all athletes at home to feel included and connected to their friends and movement goals again!
5. SYNCHRONOUS & SMALL - Small class sizes to provide more opportunity for feedback in real time, deeper connections and interactions!
6. OPTIONAL INDIVIDUAL DANCE PACKAGE ! - A SPECIAL DANCE PACKAGE will be delivered to your home before the session begins to help enhance the overall experience and get dancers excited to start classes! *($30.00 Add On to ANY virtual session). * Click here for more information about what each Dance Package includes. If you choose to not purchase a Dance Package, or already purchased one in a previous session, you will still be emailed a list of items that will be useful to have for the upcoming session to gather on your own ( i.e. hula hoop, Yoga Mat)
7. PARTICIPATE ANYWHERE ! - Whether you are going to the cottage for a week, or chilling in the comfort of your own home, as long as you have a reliable internet connection, you can join in on any MoveAbility class!
*Ages are a guideline and participants are able to join any class they feel most comfortable in.*